Unarmed teens, Trayvon Martin (L) and Kenneth McDade(R) were both victims of racial profiling. Their parents along with civil rights leaders rallied in LA to bring awareness and hopefully action to the issue.
(AURN) -- Civil rights leaders convenened in Los Angeles in a collective call for and end to racial profiling. The rally was in support of slain teens Trayvon Martin of Florida and Kendrec McDade of Californa. McDade, a 19-year-old college student, was unarmed when he was shot to death last month by Pasadena police who were responding to what turned out to be a false report of an armed robbery.
- Four Little Girls Honored
- Damaging Photos of Trayvon Martin Released
- Bridge Collapses in Washington State
- Longtime GA State Rep. Pleads Not Guilty
- President to Talk Drones in Defense Speech
- Funerals Begin for Young Tornado Victims
- Terrorist Beheads British Soldier [VIDEO]
- President to Visit Disaster Area in Oklahoma