R. Kelly Vehemently Denies Accusations in Gayle King Interview

In “we’ve all seen the videos but you keep on going” news of the day, R. Kelly broke down in tears and angrily denied accusations that he raped underage girls in his first interview since his indictment last month. ‘Quit playing, I didn’t do this stuff,’ the pop singer tearfully told Gayle King of CBS News on Tuesday. ‘This is not me. I’m fighting for my f*g life.’ Kelly was indicted on February 22 in a Chicago courtroom on 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse against four victims, three of whom were underage at the time the alleged crimes were committed. If convicted, he could face a maximum prison sentence of 70 years – 7 years for each count. The singer has pleaded not guilty to all counts. Kelly told CBS News that there was no merit to the allegations he forced underage girls to have sex with him. ‘Not true, whether they’re old rumors, new rumors, future rumors…Not true,’ Kelly said.